Lock in natural moisture, protect your hair cuticles and add silkiness and shine that last all day using the Pro-Satin’s infrared heat technology. Regular heat damages the surface of the hair and causes frizz, but far infrared rays work by penetrating the innermost layer of the strands, heating them from the inside out. This means less stress on the cuticle, and healthier hair. Ceramic tourmaline plates use ionic technology and reduce the hair’s surface tension, leaving locks shiny and frizz-free. The Pro-Satin also features a temperature regulation function to inhibit burning and an advanced microprocessor that allows for 10 specific heat settings between 265°F and 445°F. The superior quality ceramic heater enables the flat iron to reach maximum temperature within 90 seconds and allows for quick heat up recovery. The convenient auto-shut-off function will turn off the device when left unattended so you never have to worry about rushing out. XTAVA AUTHORIZED DEALERS AND WARRANTY STATEMENT Our policy is to honor product warranties and to provide services only on products purchased from an authorized XTAVA dealer and only accompanied by proof of purchase. Many resellers who sell through Amazon.com are NOT authorized dealers of XTAVA products. If you purchase an XTAVA product from an unauthorized dealer, your XTAVA warranty will not be valid. Please contact us directly through the seller page before you purchase if you are uncertain that a dealer is authorized.
- INFRARED HAIR STRAIGHTENER : The Xtava Pro-Satin Infrared flat iron uses infrared heat technology to penetrate the cuticle and heat hair from the inside out to protect your hair from over drying and ensure sleek and shiny results each time
- WIDE PLATES : 2 inch wide ceramic tourmaline plates are great for taming thick hair – Extra wide 2 inch bottom floating plates plus upper dual-plate technology maintain even heating while you style
- DIGITAL SETTINGS: Choose from 10 temperature settings on an LCD digital display, ranging from 265 F – 445 F. Not sure which temperature is right for you? Start between 265 F – 300 F for delicate or fine hair types, 300 F – 380 F for normal hair, and 380 F – 445 F for thick or coarse hair types
- SMART FEATURES : The Pro Satin infrared flat iron is designed with 90 second rapid heat up technology, a 60 minute auto shut off function, and an 8 foot 360 degree swivel cord
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY : Universal dual voltage (110 – 240V AC) will automatically adjust to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter – This flat iron kit includes a heat resistant travel case