This premium quality, 3-4 season sleeping bag from The Body Source® is made from a durable 190T polyester outer shell, with an ultra warm 300GSM double filling for use in temperatures of 50°F to 30°F and extreme temperatures down to 15°F. Both the compression bag and sleeping bag’s outer shell are water resistant in damp environments.
Instead of a single 300GSM filling, this professional sleeping bag is packed with a double layer containing 2 x 150g/m2 hollow fibre layers. This provides a considerable increase in insulation and warmth compared to a regular single layered 300GSM sleeping bag.
A windproof double zipper system, secure pouch for your valuables, internal drawstring collar and an included compression carry-bag have also been added making this a very high specification product.
– 300GSM (2 x 150g/m2) Ultra Warm Filling
– 190T Polyester durable outer shell – Water Resistant against damp
– Double Zipper System with Windproof lining for extra insulation
– Secure Internal Pouch for valuables (mobile phones, electronics, accessories)
– Additional internal drawstring collar pulls above the shoulders to keep out unwanted drafts and wind
Outer: 190T Polyester
Inner: 2 x 150g/m2 hollow fibre
Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 55cm
Weight: 53oz (1500g)
- Ultra Warm Filling 300GSM (2 x 150g/m2). Perfect for 3-4 Seasons
- Comfort temperature of 50°F to 30°F. Extreme use down to 15°F
- Drawstring mummy hood covers your entire head and face to keep warm
- Internal pouch for valuables and mobile phones, wind-proof double zipper system and internal drawstring collar for ultimate comfort
- Comfortable, durable and lightweight for summer and winter camping, outdoor use. Compression bag for easy carrying included