Tired of squeezing into a too-small sleeping bag? This oversized TETON Sports Celsius XXL -18C/0F bag is longer than a twin size bed and only one inch narrower, meaning even the most active sleeper has room to stretch. Weighing only 7 pounds, the Celsius XXL -18°C/0°F sleeping bag offers both comfort and warmth, utilizing SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation and offset stitching. Bag comes with the bells and whistles of a more expensive bag: shoulder and zipper baffles, adjustable mummy hood, and interior storage pocket for keys, wallet or watch. Sturdy stuff sack has drawstring, straps and compression buckles.Bigger campers, or simply those who like a bit more room in their bag at night, will appreciate the TETON Celsius XXL, an oversized sleeping bag rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is filled with warmth-trapping SuperLoft Elite four-channel hollow fiber insulation, and two bags can zip together for cozy couples to stay even warmer at night. Cushioning around the zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out, and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. A warm, inviting flannel lining retains body heat, while a snag-free, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation.
Two bags can be zipped together to help keep cozy couples warmer at night.
- Oversized sleeping bag designed to fit one person comfortably or two people snugly
- Attaches to second bag via left and right side zippers
- Soft cotton flannel liner with SuperLoft Elite hollow fiber insulation for warmth
- Internal storage pocket for keys, wallet, and other valuables
- Adjustable mummy hood
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Sturdy snag-free, two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Curved hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Oxford compression sack with drawstring closure
- Measures 39 by 90 inches (W x D)
- Measures 12.5 by 17 inches (W x D) packed
- Rated to zero degrees Fahrenheit
- Seven-pound pack weight
TETON Sports products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About TETON Sports
TETON Sports was established in Utah, in 2005, with a goal of making a few crucial outdoor items, but making them very well. The company distributes through a handful of retailers, and maintains low overheard in order to keep its price points affordable, and has developed a small, but steadily growing, following of loyal repeat customers who appreciate its rugged, long-lasting camping and outdoor adventure gear.
- HUGE, WARM, AND COZY ALL SEASON BAG: Adjustable shoulder and full-length zipper baffles eliminate drafts; Size 90×39 inches, fifteen inches longer and three inches wider than most bags; Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground, camp pad, or cot surface
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy taffeta shell is durable, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use; Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- CAMPING GEAR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE: Designed to accompany many other TETON Sports products for an out of this world base camp experience; Right and left-hand zippers let you zip two Celsius XXL -18C/0F bags together, or use on its own for a cozy, warm night’s sleep
- MUST HAVE COLD WEATHER CAMPING EQUIPMENT: Survival rated for cold temperatures–rated at zero degrees for cool to frozen conditions; if you sleep cold, get the TETON Sports Celsius XL -32C/-25F
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: At TETON Sports when we say “Limited Lifetime Warranty” we mean WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK! We have an AWESOME customer service team based right here in the USA. It’s service YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports