The BLACK+DECKER 24-inch Hedge Hog Hedge Trimmer features a powerful in-line motor for improved balance, control, and precision. Its 24-inch dual action blades offer an extended reach and an even trim. The shearing blades can handles branches up to .75 inches thick with 40% less vibration of other models. In-line motor for balance, control, and precision. Cuts branches fast with 40% less vibration. Blades cut branches up to .75 inches thick. 24-inch dual action blades deliver even trimming.
Especially useful on taller and wider hedges and shrubs, the Black & Decker HH2455 HedgeHog hedge trimmer comes equipped with a long 24-inch, dual-action blade in a lightweight, 6-1/2-pound design. Not only do the longer blades offer improved reach, but a new body design distributes weight evenly to give the trimmer a light feel for control. It features a powerful 3.3 Amp motor with gear reduction for added durability and an inline motor design which delivers improved balance, control, and precision.
Rear handle rotates 180 degrees with five optional stops (see larger image).
New body design distributes weight evenly to give the trimmer a light feel for control
(see larger image).
Shearing blades cut branches up to 3/4-inch thick (see larger image).
This HedgeHog trimmer is strong enough to cut through branches up to 3/4 inch thick, and the dual-action, pre-hardened steel blades provide faster cutting speed while also dampening vibration by 40 percent for comfort. The rear handle rotates 180 degrees with five optional stops to provide added comfort while trimming vertically or sculpting.
The HedgeHog has a with a lock-on switch for continuous running, a lock-off switch to prevent accidental starting, and a built-in cord retention system to avoid accidental unplugging. It also features a full wrap-around bale handle with soft rubber grip and 2800 cutting strokes per minute. It comes fully assembled, and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
HH2455 HedgeHog hedge trimmer
- 24 inch precision ground dual-action blade allows users to cut through overgrowth with 40% less vibration than single action blades
- Hardened steel shearing blades cut branches up to 3/4 inch thick; Soft grip handle and lightweight design provides comfort during use
- Rear handle rotates 180 degrees for ideal hand position when trimming vertically or horizontally; Full bale handle for multiple grip options and greater control
- Extended reach design and powerful motor ideal for various trimming tasks; Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start up and lock-on switch ensures uninterrupted operation